Sunday, July 02, 2006

How long is a DRY SPELL?

Yes, this is about sex, so if you don't want to know more, then don't read it.

It is raining this morning at my house. It rained for over an hour yesterday morning and off and on all day.

Amused Muse has had no rain at her house.
The weather man said they should get all this rain
two weeks ago
while I was still at my mom's

So the muse cut her grass and got ready for the rain
but it never rained,

It has been cloudy,

They keep saying it is going to rain,
but it hasn't at her house in quite some time,
and esp. not since it was suppose to rain two weeks ago.

So... on the phone yesterday,
I ask if it is raining at her house...

No, she says disgustedly

Well it is raining at my house, must have gotten about an inch...

WELL she says

I am going to have sex later

What? you are rubbing it in that you are going to have sex later because I said it was raining at my house?
whatever...

see she knows I have no prospects at the moment,
and if I did,
that is all it would be for...
I am not ready for more than that
although I did approach a man
to ask a technical question for her
and her bee situation in her yard,
and that may yield more
than a professional answer
in the near future,
I am in no hurry,

but to rub it in that you have
your own personal sex toy,
when I am in the middle of my own dry spell...
and let's not forget
that I GAVE her Mr. Keeper of the Beer
and I gave up sex for Lent.

Anyway... here's the rub,
it has been raining since about 2 am,
a slow steady, steamy rain
and it is about 7:30 am now,
so if we are comparing rain and sex,
I think I am getting more... lol

It has been since the 9th of June,
so does 23 days make a dry spell?

I haven't been in the mood for much of it since his exit
so I can go another 40 days and nights without sex,
not because I want to,
but because it might just turn out that way...

No comments: