Friday, June 30, 2006

Friday Fantasy Two

Disclaimer: Somewhat graphic and may not be suitable for some readers. I was asked by Walker to give more detail and I was asked by Muse to leave her out of it, so I chose her least favorite time of day to make love or have Wicked Witch Sex as she would say... which is one of my favorite times these days...



Sleeping warm and cozy next to a very sexy man in the wee hours of the morning.
Slowly I wake up, slowly becoming conscious, then opening my eyes to see this wonderful man in the bed with me.
We have been sleeping so well together in last few days without our wretched usual insomnia.
I run my hand over his chest and stomach lightly admiring his beautiful hairy chest and flat stomach.
As my hand reaches lower I find that he is quite aroused early this morning so I decide to give him a hand.
As I caress him, he begins to throb even harder so I take his balls into my hand and caress them lightly stroking the line between them and his ... well you know.Obviously he stirs and turns to me then starts kissing me with long deep kisses exchanging breaths while kissing.
He turns and rolls me on top of him.
I sit up and take him into me fully then lean down so he can take my nipple into his mouth and suck on it like there is no tomorrow...
We begin to move faster and faster, the sweat and bodily juices oozing from us.
Kissing
Laughing
Looking into each other eyes and each other's smile.
Then as I explode into a raging throbbing orgasm he stops and feels me grab his penis with strong spasms.
He rolls then me over putting me on my knees then entering me from the back and beginning to pound himself into me.
We are both moaning with pleasure and he comes with such strength it makes us both cry out in ecstasy.
He turns me over and we fall in a heap laying there together, kissing, caressing, and then we begin to talk about our day.We decide to walk down to the beach, spend some time in the surf and see what comes up.
We get out of bed, rinse off in the shower where he has this overwhelming desire to sit down in the shower and put one of my legs over his shoulder and pleasure me with his tongue while the water from the shower flows over the two of us.
It is the most amazingly intense orgasm that has me grabbing the walls, pushing my clit into his face and moaning loudly.
He moves away with a huge grin on his face which is greeted with my smile and long wet kisses when he stand up.
I wash him all over and he does the same for me.
Stepping out of the shower we dry off and put our swimsuits on, shorts and tshirts.
We slip on our water shoes and head out the door and straight to the water. The hut we are staying in is on a secluded part of the beach so there aren't any other people around.
If anyone does happen by but it’s unusual.
We stick our toes in the water and walk along in the shallow pristinely clear water holding hands but stopping to kiss and his kisses bring me to my knees every time.
They are long, deep, passionate and each time he surprises me with how wonderful they are.
You don't find those kind of kisses every day.We walk up to a small boat.
Climbing in and we start rowing, the waves are small and not too strong that we can't row a few hundred feet from the shore.
The water is still very clear and you can see the sea life over the edge of the boat.
We have on life jackets so we decide to jump in the water and cool off and get a closer look at the sea bottom.
We jump out of the boat with a rope tied to our waists and the boat so it won't float away from us.
We bob in the luke warm water looking at the fish just under us.
The flounder who move across the sandy bottom trying to camouflage themselves, the manta rays in the distance and the other sea life that wanders by us... as we are watching I feel him sneak up behind me with his hands on my waist.
He starts kissing on my neck then moves to my ear and his hands move to my breasts and he starts kneading my nipples between his fingers.
I moan with pleasure and turn around to be able to slip my hand in his swim trunks and stroke him until he is ready for me, while we kiss and caress each other.
He slips off his trunks and throws them in the boat then he gently removes the straps of my swimsuit and pulls it down.
He takes my nipples in his mouth and free hand and continues to pull my swim suit off with my help and we throw it in the boat as well.
We are floating in the water as I lay back and let him pull my legs toward him with his rock hard dick ready to enter me.
As I take him in I lean up and grab his shoulders.
We use each other as leverage and make love slowly feeling the water around us, enjoying each other with the sun beating down.
In this beautiful setting we say lovely little things to each other and as things begin to evolve we move faster and faster until we are both at the edge of exploding then we smile and collide in unison then come one after another... We hold each other with him still inside me after we have finished, talked and laughed while looking at each other knowing we are the last great loves of our lives and what a great life we have together.
We decide to return to the beach to sit in the sun and plan what we will cook for dinner.
He will fish and I will play in the sand like a small child so happy that the cares of the world and all the stress of prior days are gone.We pull away from each other he jumps in the boat and throws me my swimsuit.
We put them back on and he helps me into the boat.
We row silently back to shore and go about our day knowing that tomorrow will be similar and just as great.

No comments: