Monday, June 19, 2006

My Horoscope Today

Well first of all, I applied for a passport today. Never know when you might need to get out of the country in a hurry... so I found this part of my horoscope interesting

It's one small step for your love life, one giant leap for your overall philosophy of the heart. What seems like a relatively insignificant happening leads to an advance in your thinking that will really take you places.

And then, given my present situation or condition of the heart, it said...

Things that are way beyond your control might be bumming you out especially hard, but try not to get discouraged: There is always hope. Take a brighter, more peaceful approach and talk things out with the people around you who feel the same. Together, you can all get on a happier topic and turn even the sourest lemons into delicious, sunshiny lemonade. There's an inspiring force deep inside of you, and it can only be revealed through a trial.

So Amused Muse and I talked, and I think that bottling it all up inside for the last few days has just made it fester... it helped to get it out, at least what had built up...

Nights are still difficult, and so are other key times of the day.... but at least my face isn't one big puffy, teary-eyed mess all day long now...

I don't usually pay a whole lot of attention to my horoscope, but I found a bright spot in this one, so it can't be all bad. Of course how I read it, and how you read it, well... those are two different things aren't they?

No comments: