Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Connections

Sometimes I have the strangest thoughts that make connections. Like in the movie Something's Gotta Give, (and my title links to a synopsis, if you haven't seen it) I find myself crying at the drop of a hat, or less, just bursting out, just as Erica Barry did. My real self thinks more like her daughter, but her comment in the movie that it is better to love and lose than to not love at all... well I am still struggling with that one.

Then there are the beach scenes and the rock collection. Well that is another connection... ever notice that connection and collection only have the double letters difference... hmmmm

Paris for my birthday? no... I am thinking that I would prefer to go dancing, if I have a partner to cut the rug with.

Paris in the spring time... I would love to see the tower.

No comments: