Tuesday, June 27, 2006

What Stage Are You On?

Or... My horoscope for the day says it all...


Handling those wild feelings may take the bravery of a lion-tamer, but getting your matters of the heart in order will allow you to see the situation in a more productive way. Then you can go back to roaring!

I am at the "Bitchy" stage now... most of you will be glad to know... so some ranting will ensue and you can read all about it if you so choose...
I feel like if I was Catholic and had to go to confession it would sound something like this

Forgive me Father for I have sinned... I have had very unpure thoughts and wished evil upon others for the pain they have caused me

What kind of evil child?

Oh Father, I am ashamed to say... but what bothers me most is that I have enough knowledge and ability to make "it's" life miserable that I hope I am not tempted by the devil to actually carry any of it out... I pray I will hold my tongue and save my actions to be more merciful than others have been to me...

You know what you must do child?

Yes, Father, I just hope I can do it... and not

Roar Like a Lion in the wrong direction


Anyway, enough of my account of my life and the similarities to the Exorcist and Linda Blair


The rest of my horoscope said

Congratulations! You've reached an important milestone, whether you realize it or not. If you still feel like you have a little bit further to go, you may have an unrealistic perception of your capabilities. Right now, your energy is limited, and it's a good point to take a break. Consider the situation 'good enough' and step out of the action for a while. Recharge your batteries now -- you can always tackle it again later.


So... Walker... I am moving up in the ranks... and just wait til Friday's post...

No comments: