Sunday, June 11, 2006

Tag, I'm IT

Walker had such a nice blog post about his Bond Girls and I was one of them. So, to answer his tag, that he supposedly got from Skye, who knows when, because I didn't see it on her blog recently, here are my five blogger friends...of sorts, and pictures to go with them. I have a few comments about each one and what they have brought to my life.


RJ, or Rocks for Jocks has been a friend of mine for over a year. We met via an internet dating site. We went out on several dates and although I was really impressed with him as a person, there were no sparks for me with him. This picture is a great depiction of him. He will claim "still waters run deep" and that is true, I learn something new about him all the time, like today it was what a great student of psychology he was while in college has stuck with him and we can study our behaviors with each other. From now on, any prospective suitors of mine will have to pass his analysis interview before getting very far with me.... I trust him like no other person I have ever known, with my money, my home, my prized possessions, and my friendship. I am proud to say that I introduced him to the most wonderful woman in the world and they are starting a journey together that I hope will last him the rest of his life, he deserves only the best. The fire for the fire in his heart and a temper to protect the ones he loves. The moon for the part of him that is so romantic and thoughtful and lofty aspirations he has for himself and those he loves.



Walker, even though we have known each other a short amount of time, I feel completely safe in sharing my thoughts with you. You have created this rough and rugged suit of armor that you have worn most of your life, but those who know you, well we know that deep down inside you are a pussycat, and I mean that in the best way. You have come through a rough time and have been helping me come through a similar situation with great finesse and care. I have been so happy to find you online on certain days and sad on those days you have chosen to have a life away from the computer. I have chosen a picture that says it all, based on the moniker you have given yourself... I hope it finds you laughing.




Jo at La Laquet has been so kind to me. She has shared teaching stories, given me great websites to visit, made me laugh at her great writing on her blog and shared her life via her blog with me almost daily for several months. She brightens my day very often and doesn't even know it. I looked for a picture under la laquet, not knowing what that means in French and found a picture that depicts her spirit for me. Peaceful, loving, and caring, who enjoys laughter and love and has a great heart. I don't always post a comment on her blog, but I do always read it and wonder where she is when she doesn't have a new post over several days. Her pictures always take me away to another place and time and make me wish I could be in them.



Steve's Nude Memphis blog is one of my favorites to look and see what is racing through his mind. This picture pretty much says it all... deep, or funny or just a little racy, but never boring... Thanks Steve for giving me something to think about and music to listen to.



And last, and someone who is a great big part of my life, but doesn't have her own blog, but comments on mine and gives me great blog material.... The amused muse. She is difficult to describe. RJ mentioned to his umm... well... the woman he is seeing,... who won't let me call her his girlfriend... that I was spending time with her yesterday and she didn't know the muse, even though she knew me, and RJ said it was hard to describe her... it is... but here is my attempt... she is funny, cerebral, with great joke making and silly new word creations, who laughs, cries, commiserates and celebrates her life and mine with me. I am glad she is a part of my life and if I had a sister, I would want someone just like her. We will grow old together and take care of each other til the end of our days. This picture shows a voracious reader, with big dreams, and the bed...well it is symbolic for her, but you get it don't you?



My blogging has taken on a life of it's own... it is serving a purpose, for me to spill some of what is in my head out and let it go... sometimes it works better than others.

Things have crept up that beg the question whether I should blog or not and what is "infringement" on others, but it is my life and if I want to write about it, I will, as long as everyone has a nickname, I think it is ok. I am sorry if you don't agree... then you can write whatever you want on your own blog... I am so grateful to have the few really good friends, pseudo or not, I have found here, and wish some of the ones who have disappeared only the best... but I do miss Alex Trex and Roxxy and hope they are both doing well...

Goodnight and Goodluck, until my journey begins, in a few days, I will not be around... pray for me and my well being as I travel and try to heal a broken heart.

No comments: