Friday, July 07, 2006

Friday Fantasy #3

Ok, people
does a post with "Fantasy" in the title
really need a warning that it
may not be suitable for children or
some childish adults?

Naaahhhhh

It has been a long busy week.
I get home to find the man in my life waiting at the door.
He tells me

You have 5 minutes to freshen up, go to the bathroom etc, and then we are leaving.

Where are we going?

You will find out when we get there.

How long are we going to be gone?

All weekend...

I need to pack a bag, don't I?

I already did, it is in the car.

You packed a bag for me?

Yes, and if there is anything else you need, we can get it when we get there.
Well, I am not going to argue with that.

I get in the car
and we are on our way.
We get to the airport,
and the next thing I know,
we are on a plane flying to ....
Albuquerque, New Mexico

We arrive, he picks up the keys to a rental car and we start driving

Where are we going? I ask,

Ahhh... that is still a secret.

It is almost dark, but not quite. He stops at a house or maybe it is a bed and breakfast.
He asks me to stay in the car. He gets out and disappears into the house.
A few minutes later, he returns and starts unloading the car
He tell me I can get out now.

We go in. It is a beautiful Southwestern style home with a cozy fireplace in the bedroom he says is ours.
There is a table set up in the bedroom for dinner for two.

He sets the bags down and asks me to join him for dinner.

But then,
then he leads me to the bathroom.
There is a huge clawfoot tub for two.
It is filled with steaming hot water and bubble bath.
There are candles lit everywhere
and on the hook by the tub are two fluffy blue robes.

I thought we might want to relax before dinner, it will wait a little while.

I just smile at him and start kissing him and undressing him.

We take our bath
then have each other
then we rinse off, dry each other
and put on the robes.

We return to the table
The food is now on the table
There are chili rellenos, tacos, guacamole, tortillas, salsa, crispy tortillas

It is a feast. We eat,
we talk
we laugh

and then he suggests we go for a walk.
I open the bag he packed and there are my
walking shoes and clothes to wear.
We walk until our dinner has settled and we are both ready to sleep.
It is a beautiful cool, almost chilly evening in Albuquerque, and I enjoy just having his hand in mine.
We return to the room, the table has been cleaned
The bed has been turned down.
We rinse off in the shower together, playfully washing each other.
Then as I am drying off,
and walking toward the bags to find a gown
he grabs me
turns me around
starts kissing me so passionately and
pushes me to the bed
we struggle pulling the covers back
and then we are both
aching for one another.
We make mad passionate love
then we fall asleep in each others arms

The next morning I wake up to find him already dressed and
the bags have been repacked.
There are muffins and fruit on the table.
I dressed while he ate.
He had this funny little smile the whole time.

I grab some fruit. We get in the car and again, I ask

So, Where are we going today?

You will have to wait and see.

The next thing I know we are on the Turquoise trail,

headed for Santa Fe.

It is a beautiful day

and we have a great time
stopping, shopping, looking, talking

We get to Santa Fe.
It is afternoon, since we spent some much time out of the car, rather than driving.

He stops at a secluded little place outside of town.
It is another home, or bed and breakfast.
He takes the bags in, but this time
he lets me go with.
He pulls out our swimsuits and water shoes
I look at him puzzled..
Then he takes me out back and to my surprise there
less than 200 feet away
is a hot spring.

We soak, and kiss, and end up naked
in the hot spring waters that are so full
of minerals
that we practically float
then we climb out of the spring
and make love on the big flat rock beside the spring.

Then we mosey back to the house, take a shower
and get dressed for a dinner out on the town.

After dinner, dancing and wine,
we return to the house,
fall asleep in each others arms
and wait for a new day.

On Sunday, we shop around Santa Fe
Looking more in the galleries than anything
We look at Zuni jewelry and Hopi jewelry
and I buy a pair of earrings

then we drive back to Albuquerque
get on a plane and fly home


It has been a glorious weekend full of surprises,
all good ones.

No comments: