Thursday, July 27, 2006

Friday's Fantasy

or
Lesbians ... Oh don't you wish


This week is gonna be different
This fantasy is one
that I think men
would like to explore

IT IS NOT ONE OF MINE
just for the record
and it is going to appear more
as a

RANT

than a fantasy

A few days ago I wrote about
the unreal questions men
have asked me,

of late mostly,

but the muse, well
she gets them too apparently

but I am getting ahead of myself
so let me back up

*double entendre's abound
enter at your own risk ....lol

Over a year ago
the muse invited me
to join her for an evening
at the VFW

It is in her neighborhood
there are some people there
that she has known
her entire life or most of it

there was also a
covert mission involved
to see a man that she
cares deeply for, but
he is no longer "available"
and she just wanted
a room with a view
to see him,
from afar.

We went on a Monday night
because it is
Darts Night
and
obviously he plays
darts, or throws, or whatever
you would say

Now we don't go every week
sometimes once a month
or twice tops

We usually sit at the bar,
visit with each other
have our own little inside jokes
and laugh while
getting pizzuphin
or snockered
or drunk.

Now we know the bartender,
a woman, very well,
and she is very good to us

On more than one occasion
I have heard men ask her
if we

yes,

if we are

Lesbians

now, depending on who
was asking
will determine her response

(I told you, she takes good
care of us)

Anyway, we have this
running joke about how
it is a good thing we are
lesbians, or we might be interested
in some of those old coots
by closing time...

No Big Deal.

A few days ago I blogged about
giving Muse
He who counts the beer

and it is going well between them
and she saw him last night

guess what his question was...

g'head
g'head...

the same question many men
have asked me, but given our
rep at the VFW
and what a nice guy I

Thought

he was...

(no, he is, he just doesn't know better)

He asked
if she

had ever been

with another woman...

now my immediate answer to that
is another question

Well have you ever
been with another man?

and that is exactly what she asked him...

and this morning
after getting her email
she sent late last night on the topic

I laughed nearly the entire hour
it takes me to walk 4 miles

Men think
girl on girl action is hot

but
Man on Man action is gross

explain that one to me?

Personally, I don't want
to watch either or
be a part of it.

So guys,

you could say that you think
girl on girl action is hot
and ask what she thinks,

but don't ask if she has
been with a woman,

cuz, if it is what I have heard
about women who do

they prefer it to men...

so that is just shooting
your self in the...

well you know...


oh and for my fantasy this week...

A cool Saturday morning
sitting on a blanket
next to the river
in San Marcos
spending hours
drinking cheap wine and
sensually kissing
my favorite geocaching
partner, who,
I still miss, and I haven't

seen him for over a year.

I would love to have that morning back.

Not enough wine, not enough time, not enough you....

No comments: