Sunday, July 23, 2006

The Power of Positive Thinking

I am on my way
to see Mr. Duvall
for the afternoon...
she giggles,
she grins,

when he called this morning
to confirm our plans

she asked,

Is there anything you would
like me to bring?

Thinking he might say...

oh you know, something like

Chocolate Body Paint... or

somthing to that effect

but no, he just said...

Bring that attitude of yours

oh, and when he called

I was with the muse
and when I told her
what he said

she laughed and said

Doesn't he know he is giving you

an

Attitude Adjustment?

I don't think he realizes that
because when I talk to him,

I am upbeat, cheerful
and

most of all

EAGER to see him

have him

and enjoy him,

but I didn't tell the muse that...lol

but she knows it

ok, ok, so the
bitchiness in me
has been showing of late


not after this afternoon... lol

For once
in weeks, or near months

I am grinning from ear to ear

and now

I must leave

for my

Attitude Adjustment ...

yeah, that's it.

oh.. and the title of the post?

well it wasn't a done deal
til this morning, so I didn't
know for sure I would see
him today...

but I was planning on it just the same

sometimes

those things do work out for me

just not all the time.

No comments: