Monday, September 18, 2006

Life's A Beach or..... Interesting Men

Sitting by the water
enjoying the waves
crashing on the beach

The sun on my face
Sand beneath my feet
Wind in my hair

It was great

Then the muse
waved at some guys
as they drove by
and they stopped
Stephen with a p
and Kenny

That was interesting

Then we went dancing
and there were several
interesting men

Old men, I mean, at least 60
dancing with much, much, younger
women (much younger than me)

All good dancers though
maybe that was it

Then there was Craig
the fisherman
who wanted us to join him
at Laguna Madre' at 7 am
and the Muse would have
but somehow, someway
he didn't call
(I think his wife thought it best he didn't take us fishing)
yeah, he was married and introduced us to her
that was

To say the least

Interesting

Then there was Greg
Younger
Cute
great smile
great dancer, lived near me
but was at the coast

then after 3 dances
and two fabulous hugs
told me he was married

that's ok, I responded
I am not looking
Just wanting to dance

Sam, the man of dark chocolate
in a cowboy bar
in a town where
people are pretty prejudice

I danced with him once

that was interesting

Then there was the cowboy
who walked the muse
to the car

I was a bit worried
but she sent him packing
and that

well
considering
the dry spell we are both having

That was Interesting

But we had a great time
We relaxed
laughed and laughed
and came up with some new ideas to contemplate
and got a little pinker

It was great
and
it was interesting...

and the men were too...

No comments: