Thursday, May 11, 2006

I finally got rid of the drip

Anger, Frustration, and too much time on my hands to be left to my own devices.

I threw a fit.

I ranted, I raved. I pointed out all the letters, cards, and notes I had written and nothing to show for it.

I called, I wrote, I went there in person....

and finally,

the apt. management sent the plumber to fix my...not one, not two, but three leaking faucets. They even installed a brand new faucet for the bathroom sink, it was so far gone it was running like a river.

He also fixed the diverter on my shower, so it is no longer a crappy shower, but a fantastic one. RJ and I are shopping tomorrow night for a new shower head (just like the old one, only not a cheap version) and then installing it.


My apt. is getting more comfortable all the time. The pool is suppose to be ready by the end of the week. Now if I can just get them to mow down the weeds in my back yard and trim around the front where the patio chairs are. Then you can all come over and have Rum and Cokes on my "veranda" and turn the water on and off and take showers... wouldn't that be grand?

No comments: