Thursday, August 10, 2006

Specdickulation or BigTool4U

A new word that Amused Muse
and I created
at Happy Hour
while discussing

Men
and their underwear

Yeah, we shared
which men wore
what underwear

It all came up
(pun intended)
when we discussed
an episode of
Sex And The City
where Standford
goes to a bar where they
only let them wear
their skivvys

Anyway, after we went
through the list
of men we both know
or know of,
through the other's life

we started
Specdiculating
about what some
other men we know
might wear
or if they go
commando

So all you folks
esp. lurkers
share your preferences
with us all

Do you wear
tighty whities?
or
boxers?
or
colored tighties?
or
those that
are knit,
but longer than
tighty whities?
or
going commando?

My preference?
the longer version
of tighties, but
not whitey....
color
color
color

or boxers, made of silk

how many men I know
that have worn these?

1

number of men I know
who wore/wear
tighty whities?
too many!!! most in fact

and the rest go commando...
isn't there a problem with that?
there is for me, and I can't
imagine it being comfortable.

What do you like/ or wear?
Tell me ladies and gentlemen

I am curious...

No comments: