Thursday, August 10, 2006

Murphy's Law of Dating

or at least how it works with me...

My cell phone has been acting weird
ever since I flew home last Monday
I plug the charger into it
and the little light doesn't come on
but I wake up in the morning
and it has some what of a charge
or two bars of power.

Anyway, last night it wasn't even
taking the charge

so of course 3 guys called to ask me out
Ok,
so one of them was Mr. Duvall
WOOHOO
asking if I was busy Sunday
and of course, I am not

One was The German
who I have gone out with once
a very nice man
who knows when to call
and how to be polite
and doesn't ask those BAD questions
I have blogged about previously

and the other was a blast from the past
who rides a BMW Motorcycle
and we had made tentative plans
for riding his cycle on Monday
and I thought I would take him
to the Big V with Amused Muse

Then Amused Muse called at Midnight
and asked about my evening

well honey, if you leave me alone much longer
I will have a full appointment book...lol

You know, my phone hasn't rung so many times
in one day
for a very long time,

so of course, when it is not working properly
these things will happen...

I am taking it in today
will probably have to have a new one

but hey, My weekend filled up in a hurry
and it is a good thing

because you know what they say

idle hands are the devils workshop

or something like that..

actually, I just still need some distractions

and some attention will be nice too
not to mention

the Attitude Adjustment...

No comments: