Saturday, August 04, 2007

Dreams

A man I saw
for a short amount of time
last year
around November
called me up
about a week ago
to tell me
he had dreamt about me
He wanted to know
if I was dating
he wanted to get together
to have a drink
and share the dream
with me

We got together last night
and he really didn't have much to describe
in the dream

but something else he said
stuck with me
he said that he usually doesn't remember dreams
he has
in the middle of the night
but if they are early in the morning
right before he wakes
then he sometimes does
remember them...

I know I dream
I know I dream often
I rarely remember them
but last night,
in the middle of the night
I had a dream I do remember
vividly

there was a nest of sorts
and a foal (baby horse)
was lying in the middle of it
he was "smoking"
there was smoke coming from around him
but there was no flame
and it didn't stink
I was just scared
to touch him
and someone told me
he was on fire
and he just looked up at me
with such a sad look
in his eyes

Then there was a naked man
with a thin, beautiful body
who asked with his eyes
for me to take him
to bed
and I laid down beside him
and began to stroke him
and he had the "perfect" dick
and it came alive in my hands

then he got up and walked away
and I went to find him
I had on a pink t-shirt
that had a cuss word on it
but I don't remember what the word was
I didn't have any pants on
just panties
and no bra

and I was walking through the building
trying to find him
I was in a building
that was my place of work
and I had on flip flops too

well, besides being nearly naked
I had on a shirt
with an expletive on it
and flipflops
which are both
huge no-no's
at my work

and I kept running into
people that are in a
supervisory position
or the "big wigs"
in our company

so it was very
embarrassing
and stressful
and it didn't matter
how much I tried to explain
what I was doing
and who I was looking for
I just felt
horrible...
and room after room
restroom and halls
and large rooms with chairs

and then I was out
in the field
where the foal
was burning
and all that was left
was the smoke
and burned spot
in the hay where he had been...
and that
is all
I remember

No comments: